Computer Vision/Machine Learning Internship - Liu Idea Lab for Innovation & Entrepreneurship (Lilie)
This is a Summer Startup Internship with Lilie made possible by Carlo Dal Mutto. All internship programs will run 10 weeks this summer at startup company or an innovation lab. If you have any questions, please contact Caitlin Bolanos, Associate Director of Lilie, at Caitlin.email@example.com.
The selected intern will participate in LEAD 150 – a one-credit course offered through the Center for Civic Leadership and Center for Career Development that will take place during the Summer ’18 (online). Pre-internship preparation workshops will take place Spring ’18. The student may compliment or substitute this course with one organized by their school (i.e. RCEL, Gateway).About Us
Aquifi’s fluid vision combines 3D vision and deep learning to improve the accuracy and quality
of high-throughput enterprise processes.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for highly-motivated computer vision and machine learning students to join our algorithms team.
Development and implementation of computer vision and machine learning algorithms at the state of the art.
Skills and qualifications
- B.S/M.S./Ph.D. student in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field
- Interest and experience in computer vision and machine learning
- C++ programming
- Python proficiency
- Solid mathematical background - Ability to work well on a team
- Deep learning development and frameworks (CNN training, Tensorflow, Keras)
- 3D vision (depth estimation, 3D reconstruction, calibration)
- Low-level vision and image processing
- Robotics and reinforcement learning
- Embedded software development (Android, Linux ARM)
- You will join a startup that is disrupting an incredibly large market sector
- You will be a player in a world-class computer vision and machine learning team
- You will tackle real problems implementing state-of-the-art of CV/ML algorithms