Radio Host/On-Air Personality
WPNA 103.1 FM, a Chicago-based Polish-American FM radio station in CHR format, is looking for a host/on-air personality to create, produce and announce topics on the radio, including music, entertainment, news, weather, sports, traffic and more.
- Prepares on-air content, including interviews, introductions, public service announcements, commercials, contests, etc.
- Participates in promotional events
- Operates control board for studio and remote programming.
- Bilingual in Polish and English
- Socially informed and perceptive; up-to-date and in tune with the local and national trends.
- Pleasant, charismatic and well-controlled voice; excellent pronunciation
- Well-rounded communication skills for conducting interviews
- Excellent writing and editing skills; proficient in grammar
- Proficient in media production and broadcast systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and social networking
- Creativity, passion, intelligence and a desire to succeed.
- 1-2 years’ experience as an announcer in smaller market or college station environment.
- College degree in communication, journalism, related field or equivalent preferred.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org