Clinical Engagement Specialist
As a key member of the Clinician Advocate (CA) team, you will be driving engagement and collaboration within a global community of physicians. As a successful Clinical Engagement Specialist, you take initiative, you're curious, you pay meticulous attention to detail, and you exhibit empathy, horsepower, and strong written and verbal communication skills with a passion for healthcare.
Every doctor has a unique set of experiences, expertise and interests and it is the role of the CA team to facilitate the sharing of that knowledge on the DocMatter platform. It is also your role to build strategic relationships in customer accounts and drive physician education efforts forward. Ideally, you have a background in medicine or healthcare and/or customer success, and feel comfortable and confident understanding and guiding clinical discussions.
Specifically responsibilities include:
- Drive clinician engagement within the DocMatter platform by building relationships with key physicians and thought leaders through phone outreach, personalized emails, and DocMatter demonstrations
- Lead clinical discussions with doctors across a wide range of specialties with the aim of supporting high quality physician collaboration and personalizing each clinician's experience with DocMatter. Research various clinical topics to ensure effective interactions with clinical experts
- Drive success of networks of clinicians connected by similar interests, ensuring appropriate growth, engagement, quality and cadence of dialogue, and communication with stakeholders
- Strategically align and build relationships with key stakeholders (clinicians and industry) to support customer success and growth
Hear what our doctors are saying: https://www.docmatter.com/learn/index.jsp
- Bachelor's degree
- A natural curiosity and detail-orientation
- Take initiative and you exhibit empathy and horsepower
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a passion for healthcare
- Ideally, a background in medicine or healthcare, and capable of understanding and guiding clinical discussions
DocMatter provides a peer-to-peer collaboration platform that facilitates knowledge transfer across a global network of highly-engaged healthcare professionals to provide life-changing patient outcomes. We are well on our way, but new hires are early enough that you will still be able to play a pivotal role in advancing our mission.
This is a full-time position based out of our San Francisco headquarters a few blocks from the Ferry Building. All employees work out of the same office, providing you an opportunity to learn, collaborate, and bond with extremely talented, intelligent and mission-driven colleagues.
All full-time roles include series A equity with significant upside and health, dental and vision insurance.
Our employees are passionate about elevating the practice of medicine and our seasoned leadership team has a breadth of experience across industry, teaching and research. Come and join some of the smartest minds in San Francisco tackling one of the great opportunities to advance the global medical field!