Head Brand Ambassador & Content Marketing Intern
Women have a unique relationship with money. Wages, salary negotiation, life expectancy, caregiving responsibilities. Money gives us the freedom to be who we want, but it takes much more than voluptuous pockets to define our experience.
From personal wealth to the wealth of community, women are redefining what financial independence truly means.
With Nav.it, we created a dialogue that tackles financial wellness in a holistic way. Nav.it personalizes money management and wealth growth, as there is no one way to attain financial wellness. Our robust A.I. analytics keep you saving and on track toward a prosperous future.
Who We Are
We are an innovative team of creators, self-starters, and leaders of social change. We believe we won't hit financial equality unless we raise the playing field, not just level it. Our team of men and women are dedicated to providing our 'navigators' with the tools and resources they need to reach both financial and experiential freedom.
Are you a creative self-starter with an eye for viral content? Did you take part in the ice bucket challenge and dream of one day making something just as impactful? If so, we want you on our team.
For this role, we are looking for a prolific and talented marketing mind who is ready to explore, create and execute new strategies to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, and subscriber count. The ability and willingness to develop on-campus campaigns to help spread Nav.it's message to college age students is a must.
Candidates should have a comprehensive understanding of content and social media strategy as well as a willingness to learn about using content for inbound marketing. The Content Marketing Intern will be expected to support the development of the company's voice across all social content as well as through partner channels.
- Serve as our Head Brand Ambassador for your campus
- Create and execute a viral campaign on campus to help spread Nav.it's message
- Collaborate with our editorial team to create various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our Nav.it Blog to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Performing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on existing content pieces
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams, external influencers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- BA/BS underway with a focus in business, marketing, and/or journalism ideal
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our various audiences
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in marketing
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: finance and business, multi-channel marketing, content marketing, digital and mobile marketing
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) and Mailchimp a plus
- The ability to work independently & as part of a team in a fast paced, rapid change environment
- A roll up your sleeves, self-starter personality
- The ability to aim for results and deliver
- We're a remote team. Work from home, your favorite coffee shop, the campus library, the community pool- any spot with strong wifi that gets your creative mind going!
- While this will be an unpaid internship, you'll receive a personalized letter of recommendation from our CMO for any of your future job applications.
- We're flexible. Beyond our flexible working hours, we also want to expose you to a variety of different careers in tech. Work with our product teams one day, then hop on over to the content team's lane the next.
- Opportunity to extend the part-time work study role into a full-time summer internship (also remote).