Lead Engineer - Digital Design and Analog Design
- Develop and maintain all required documentation, such as block diagrams, schematics, BOMs, and test plans
- Perform Worst Case, Monte Carlo,Stress/Thermal Analysis, and Bench Testing to reliably meet quality and performance requirements from both the customer and Veoneer.
- Perform theoretical circuit block FMEA utilizing the PC based FMEA software and perform FMEA verification
- Work with ECAD to develop a board layout compliant to manufacturing and EMC requirements Work with Product Assurance to develop concept and design validation test requirements and plans
- Collaborate with layout engineers, mechanical engineers, validation engineers, software engineers, manufacturing engineers and other teams
- Perform design/debug investigations and support development, maintenance, failure analysis, and resolution activities
- Participate and/or Lead the Design Reviews of the ECU